Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

I'm Maurice Jermon. I grew up in a family who worked in the music industry. whether they were performers, artist , vocalist to studio and sound engineering , I've always been around it. Since my retirement from The US Army , I've found that passion again for working in the music field on the production side to some aspect. I currently manage rap artist Noon Zealous in all aspects of the production and consultation of producers for his music and brand. During my military career I worked in various studios throughout the world as a sound engineer assistant. Upon retirement I've taken the initiative to take an interest in completing the task of assisting a young artist in his career plight. I currently work with a slew of industry producers from trap to pop to Grammy Award winners. As head of my own company, Tonesway Management I've taken a more hands on approach learning new methods about engineering , business and marketing as well. I have established my company by being economical and providing a great atmosphere for other artist , producers and engineers to work. I look forward to continuing our growth as we welcome new challenges in the near future.
© Maurice Jermon

No comments:

Post a Comment