Friday, November 18, 2016

Marketing Mix


With this product I found that I would have to do a lot of research about the two different kinds of products . The groups of people that like chocolate and the group that likes coffee. When putting a product out there I have learned that you need to know and understand the group of people you are talking to. So with this product our target area would of course be the group that obviously likes and enjoys both.  "In an ideal world, you would use market research to find out what your customers want and then design products to suit them". http://www.marketingdonut.co.uk/marketing/marketing-strategy/product-development. 
"The strategic plan defines the company’s overall mission and objectives". (Book) chapter. 2 pg 49. My strategic plan is to market the people that  are lovers of both but since its a new market and a joint flavor I can speak with various age groups , demographics and ethnicities about the morsel.   

I will also be focusing on the Place I will b selling this product.  From researching for the right stores to searching to the right vendors. I feel like we have a great Product so that is not really a strategy. Promotion, in these areas will make a big difference and our everyday price is just unbeatable. I want the customers to feel like royalty for a low price. Just because the price is low does not always mean that the quality of the product is not good because this product will trick you. Which is the reason why the price is so low. You are getting something great for an affordable price, you can not beat that. I think this is a great strategy also known as the 4 Ps. "Guided by marketing strategy, the company designs an integrated marketing mix made up of factors under its control—product, price, place, and promotion (the four Ps)". (book) chapter 2 page 49.

No comments:

Post a Comment