Friday, November 18, 2016

SWOT

A situation analysis is sometimes referred to as a SWOT analysis pg23

I’ve identified my products strength, I am able to identify some of my weaknesses as well. Although I won’t be able to identify them all until after production. I feel going into production the actual strength will be the morsel in itself. Their are similar products but none in this type of production. Your gonna combine 2 elements to create a great product.  The actual morsel itself is  different from any other. I’ll have the purest form of chocolate blended with a well roasted pinch of coffee. The pricing will be incomparable. Weakness for this product is going to be experience and just launching the campaign. I think how well we advertise will determine our products longevity because the partners Im going to align myself with will produce the best chocolates and roasted coffee beans based on their years of already manufacturing their products individually. Some opportunities we offer is that it can be found at a local grocery store, a coffee shop, a newspaper stand. Valuing my customers opinions because at the end of it all they are the ones consuming the product.  "using the internet as a marketing tool".http://pestleanalysis.com/swot-analysis-examples/. With these opportunities I feel like there is no way we can lose. The only threats are other manufacturers eventually catching up to our product and  being able to produce and distribute on a larger scale in a shorter period. "Stronger brand name of competitors" http://pestleanalysis.com/swot-analysis-examples/. "

Developing a strong relationship with retailers and vendors or even the competition will be mandatory as a loyal foundation can lead to a long and prosperous relationship. "Performing a SWOT analysis allows firms to identify their competitive advantage." pg23

No comments:

Post a Comment