Friday, November 18, 2016

Implementation evaluation control


Implementation activities may involve detailed job assignments, activity descriptions, time lines, budgets, and lots of communication." pg 28 Once my plan is finalized , I would do a  study with a focus group to get the positive and negative feed back on  what and how I am going to sale this product. I think I would need to test this product in a controlled environment to get the purest results from customers to see if it is actually good or bad. A focus groups of people that will  give me their honest opinions What I am actually looking for when testing is the consumers reaction to the fused morsel and their opinions of the two taste together . I want to know if its to rich, meaning is it to chocolate heavy or coffee heavy. I want to know if they would buy this with their coffee or would like it with another beverage like a lighter mocha latte or maybe even just milk. I also would like to know would they enjoy it as just a snack while craving one or the other.  I want to see all of the different responses from various age groups and ethnic backgrounds. A taste test of the product is the only way I would feel absolutely certain before going into mass scale production."Four common reasons for failing to achieve a marketing objective are unrealistic marketing objectives, inappropriate marketing strategies in the plan, poor implementation." pg 29

No comments:

Post a Comment